Any harassment (physical, verbal, emotional, sarcastic, mocking humor by adults or students) based on ethnic, religious, physical, or gender differences or any other reason is strictly forbidden and will be promptly investigated and resolved.
- Students who suffer such harassment from another student or staff member or know of a situation where it has occurred should report it to a teacher, guidance counselor, or a principal immediately.
- This policy applies to both on campus and off campus behaviors and includes online and digital (email, chat, etc.) behaviors.
- The report will be investigated promptly, and those found guilty of such harassment will face disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
- Students who make such a report will be protected against reprisal from others.
- See also Child Protection Policy