Library Patrons (Who Can Use CAJ's Library)
- The purpose of the library is to provide books for CAJ students and teachers.
- Alumni and former staff are welcome to use the CAJ library with the following guidelines: books checked out are intended for the alum rather than the family members since SSS is available for kids who want to check out books; check-out is for 2 weeks (only renewable if there is no one else on the waiting list); fines are not assessed
- Alumni parents who want to check out books for their children will be referred to SSS.
Friends of the Library
- Friends of the Library applies to anyone who is not a former student, former staff member or former SSS member.
- The cost is ¥1,000 per school year . Friends of the Library are free to check out books during the summer on either end of the year they are members.
- Book limit-5 books.
- Two-week check out (renewable if no one else is waiting for the book).
- Library fines enforced.