Donate CAJ in yen
Donate by credit card
Contributions to this fund are used to maintain its quality facilities and programs, including the field upgrade and musical instruments.
Contributions to this fund are used to to provide tuition assistance to qualifying families.
CAJ Scholarship Fund
Contributions to this fund provide college scholarships for graduating seniors.
Senior Service Project Fund
Contributions to this fund will support the hill tribe people of northern Thailand.
- For tax deductibility in Japan donations must be made direct to CAJ: see 'Donate by bank transfer, check or cash'.
- Credit transactions are secure through PayPal.
- Credit transactions are handled by Japan Christian Academy Association (JCAA) and are tax-deductible only in the US.
- To make a donation to a more specific cause, or to make a general inquiry, please contact us.
Donate by bank transfer, check or cash
For tax deductible donation to Operational Fund
(including field upgrade, tuition assistance, scholarship or service fund): transfer to Resona Bank, Higashi Kurume branch, Futsu Yokin Savings Account #4187455 ガク）クリスチャンアカデミーインジャパンドネーション and send an email
to specify which fund to use on the receipt.
use one of the following:
- Cash or check, in person:Every school day during cashier's hours.
- Check or Postal order by mail: see address here.
Thank you for supporting CAJ and encouraging us in our mission to equip students to serve Japan and the world for Christ